Who We Are
Get to Know Showerline
Showerline Shower Doors (Pty) Ltd was founded in 1987 as a specialist shower door manufacturer and installer of top quality, discerning shower doors throughout Southern Africa. Showerline expanded into various market segments and services the Architectural and Contractual market, Domestic Homes and distributes through various Builders and Sanitary Merchants.
Where We Are
The Head Office and manufacturing plant are situated in Cape Town. We also have Showerline Gauteng & Showerline Durban, with agents in all major centres countrywide, as well as Windhoek and Swakopmund in Namibia.
Every Showerline branch has a comprehensive showroom and all major Sanitary Ware Merchants have Showerline framed and frameless shower doors on display.
As we have the infrastructure and capacity to handle a variety of contracts, we have been involved in many prestigious projects over the past thirty-four years.
Our showers are also installed at the new Hilton in Windhoek, Meikles Hotel in Harare and the Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe. We have supplied bespoke showers at the Eden Island Development for the past ten years where we are the preferred supplier of shower doors in Seychelles at the moment. We are working with various companies in SADC and East Africa on a variety of developments ranging from hotels, domestic houses, hospitals, university accommodation and game lodges.
- We have a head office in Cape Town with branches in Gauteng and KwaZulu-Natal.
- We have appointed Showerline agents in Africa as well as other provinces and regions.
- We have been designing, innovating, manufacturing, and supplying high-quality toughened safety glass products since 1987, mostly specialising in shower enclosures.
- We’ve been providing clients in South Africa with the largest range of framed, frameless, and semi-framed showers for over 31 years.
- We provide the largest offering on glass, aluminium and hardware finishes.
- Showerline is a stickler on quality and providing a product with lifetime aftermarket offering.
- Our products are manufactured and installed according to South African National Standards (SANS). There are no shortcuts on our clients’ safety.
- Our specialized workforce are prime assets to our business intellectual property.
- We service the domestic market from entry to high-end product offerings.
- We service the big project market and specialize in the Leisure industry.