TOUGHENED SAFETY GLASS
The Showerline Shadow Frameless Stacking Door product offering offers homeowners a seamless solution to handle challenging weather conditions whilst maintaining high end style.
The Stacking System is the ONLY Frameless Sliding Stacking System to have passed AAAMSA Product certification and SAFIERA performance rating A1 and A2.
Our Frameless Stacking Door product offering is designed to bring the garden into the house, whilst enhancing the appearance and value of your property, stacking doors are practical, secure and highly impressive. Further it serves to quieten the home from outside noise and distraction.
Features of the Frameless Stacking Doors:
- Suitable for extreme weather conditions – weather proofing.
- Customized design adapted to your layout.
- Compact, easy-to-clean, user-friendly system.
- Individual panels that can be stacked to one or both sides – totally retractable.
- Robust frame work with no vertical supports between the glass panels.
- Open inwards or outwards,
- Open left, right or both ways.
- Aluminum profiles smaller in size comparing it to other similar systems.
- Wide range of colours available
- Un-obstructed view
This product enhances the value of your property.
- Can be installed up to 3m high.
- Clear weather strips between glass panels.
- Triple wool-pile strips on closing side of system.
- Double wool-pile strips on opening side of system.
- No rattling.
- 5 year guarantee on strips.
- Stainless steel key-locks available as well.
- 8mm – 10mm Toughened Safety glass.
- 5 times stronger than normal safety glass.
- Strong and sturdy profiles.
- 6005 grade Aluminium used.
- 316 grade stainless steel bolts.
- Structural glue and stainless steel mechanical fixing used to secure glass to aluminum beads
- Intruder proof.
- Weather resistant wool-pile strips on in & outside of top profile.
- Minimum clearance between profiles to reduce penetration risk.
- Weather resistant wool-pile strip on outside of bottom track.
- Build-in drain channel on inside of bottom track
- Unique rotating cam-lock action to stabilize opening panel against wind loads.
- Unique weather strips in between panels
- Clear and UV resistant (Will not go yellow or become brittle)
- Soft silicone inserts to prevent water and wind penetration
- Interlocking plastic caps between panels.
- Weather resistant shoulder on outside.
- Drain pipes installed every 2000mm to run off any excess water penetration.
- Safety & Security.
- Internal sliding locks on top and bottom profiles of opening panel.