Showerline stacking doors will create a stunning new look to your home.
The Sliding Stacking System is the ONLY Frameless Sliding Stacking System to have passed AAAMSA Product certification and SAFIERA performance rating A1 and A2.
Designed to bring the garden into the house, whilst enhancing the appearance and value of your property, stacking doors are practical, secure and highly impressive.
The doors will help to provide a quieter, warmer and more comfortable home. Suitable for extreme weather conditions with clean aesthetic lines. Can be installed up to 3m high. We offer a customized, compact, easy to clean, user-friendly, sliding stacking glass door system with individual panels that stack to one or both sides. Our Shadow sliding stacking system has a robust framework with no Vertical Supports between the glass panels.
Showerline is one of South Africa’s leading manufacturers, suppliers and installers of the framed and frameless glass doors.
Choose Showerline Glass Stacking Doors for:
- Smooth crisp lines (aesthetically pleasing to look at)
- Aluminum profiles smaller in size comparing it to other similar systems.
- Clear weather strips between glass panels
- Wide range of colours available
- Un-obstructed view
- Adds value to your property
- totally retractable
- 95% opening usage
- All year use
- Many shapes (straight, curved, corners)
- Open inwards or outwards
- Open left, right or both ways
- Heights up to 3m
- Can accommodate any curtaining or blinds (short guider-arm protruding)
- Weather resistant wool-pile strips on in & outside of top profile
- Minimum clearance between profiles to reduce penetration risk
- Weather resistant wool-pile strip on outside of bottom track
- Build-in drain channel on inside of bottom track
- Triple wool-pile strips on closing side of system
- Double wool-pile strips on opening side of system.
- Unique rotating cam-lock action to stabilize opening panel against wind loads.
- Unique weather strips in between panels
- Clear and UV resistant (Will not go yellow or become brittle)
- Soft silicone inserts to prevent water and wind penetration
- No rattling
- 5 year guarantee on strips
- Interlocking plastic caps between panels
- Weather resistant shoulder on outside
- Drain pipes installed every 2000mm to run off any excess water penetration
Safety & Security
- Internal sliding locks on top and bottom profiles of opening panel
- Stainless steel key-locks available as well
- 8mm – 10mm Toughened Safety glass
- 5 times stronger that normal safety glass
- Strong and sturdy profiles
- 6005 grade Aluminum used
- 316 grade stainless steel bolts
- Structural glue and stainless steel mechanical fixing used to secure glass to aluminum beads
- Intruder proof